Whether you’re working at the office, from home, or out of town, I’m a huge believer in having the best products that make your life easier.
Here are a few of my favorites:
- Samsung CJ890 Series 49 inch 3840×1080 Super Ultra-Wide Desktop Monitor – No, I’m not a gamer (lol), but having one large monitor is a game-changer when it comes to efficiency. I highly recommend this monitor.
- Mic – Nothing is worse than being on a Zoom meeting and going: What’d you say? This mic is awesome.
- Webcam – Sometimes, the cameras in the laptops these days just don’t cut it! This camera will keep you looking good!
- Standing desk – I use this desk every single day. I love how you can switch between sitting and standing. I’ve tried other standing desks, and a lot of them are too small to support a laptop and 2 external monitors or one laptop and a large external monitor. This one does!
- Under the desk treadmill – This treadmill is how I’m able to get my steps in every single day, and you can too, Best of all, it’s very inexpensive!
- Laptop stand – If you use a laptop, you need a laptop stand. I’ve used this one every day for years.
- Wireless keyboard – If you’re a mac user, this is the best keyboard (and I’ve tried a lot). If you want a mechanical keyboard for your mac, this is my favorite mechanical keyboard. I don’t like it as much as the other keyboard because it’s pretty loud (and not wireless).
- Wireless mouse – If you’re a Mac user, you need this.
- Camera – Canon EOS M50 Mark II + EF-M 15-45mm is STM Kit Black is my favorite as of lately. I have tried multiple cameras. Sonys, Canons, Nikons, and this is the one I’ve landed on. You by NO means need a professional camera to create videos. For videos you see me posting to LinkedIn, Instagram, or Facebook, I use my iPhone 99 percent of the time.
- Camera Mic – If you invest in a camera, I recommend getting a microphone to have good sound quality. Rode VideoMic Pro+ Compact Directional On-Camera Shotgun Condenser Microphone is a great mic and worth the investment.
- Phone Mic – Want to up the quality of the videos you produce with your phone? Invest in good sound quality. This little mic is easy to use and has high quality. It’s the Rode Video Micro Compact On-Camera Microphone with Rycote Lyre Shock Mount.
- Ring Light – The best lighting is natural light. I love to film in front of a window, but sometimes the sun isn’t out, or you don’t have natural light available. If that’s the case, use a ring light. I’ve had this ring light for three years, and it works great. It’s a top seller on Amazon as far as ring lights go.
I wanted to include these here, as I use these days when I’m working.
- B.Smart Brain Fuel by BeeKeepers Natural – I swear by this stuff. Any time I’ve had a productive day, I am sure to have used it. If you want a clear head and a productive day, take one of these in the morning. I have tried a lot of nootropics in the past and have never had one work as good as this!
- You can get it on Amazon here
- You can get it directly from BeeKeepers here and save 15%
- 64 OZ Water Bottle with Straw – I am so bad about drinking water. I can go just about all day and then realize, “I haven’t drunk anything today.” This water bottle helps ensure I’m on track and stay hydrated!
- Passion Planner Daily Undated – I have gone back and forth on what software I like to use to track projects, but regardless of what I’m using digitally, I have to use this daily! This planner is amazing and keeps me organized + productive.
I hope you find this list helpful! Remember, if you want to be the most productive when you work, you deserve to have the best tools and equipment. Want to see other recommendations? Let me know in the comments below.
Some of these links are affiliate links. They don’t cost you anything to use and support me in a small way.