With holidays right around the corner, it’s easy to get stressed about what to get for your significant other, your children, your friend and even your awesome boss/co-worker.
I’ve always been the go-to person when it comes to asking what to get people for gifts!
This year, I’ve decided to put together a gift guide for you with links to everything so you can buy them for whoever it is in your life.
This blog is going to be broken down into 4 parts, with gifts for each part. Everything will be linked for you!
- Teen Holiday
- Her Holiday
- His Holiday
- Her, His, Home Hiliday
- Co-Worker Gifts Under $30
Let’s kick things off with the teen holiday gifts!
Not sure what to get your teen? Look no further!
- Birkenstock Slides – these are so comfortable and trendy.
- Nordstrom, Oversized Crew Sweatshirt – comfortable and fashionable.
- Nordstrom Spanx faux leather leggings – so many ways to wear these!
- Lululemon Side Bag – perfect for on the go ladies.
- Nordstrom 2976 Quad Platform Chelsea Boot, Dr. Martens – a must in every closet.
- Carhartt Men’s Knit Cuffed Beanie – Change the vibe of any outfit and be warm!
- Vans Unisex Slip-on Core Classics Low-Top Trainers – Love these for the men and women in your life!
- Airpod Pros – A must!
- Herschel Chapter Toiletry Kit – great for the guy who travels.
- Hydro Flask – keeps your water cool all day!
- Bombas Socks for women – you won’t catch me in any other socks.
- Bombas Socks for men – similar to the above, my husband swears by these.
- Dange Dover 365 Large Landon Neoprene Carryall Duffle Bag – great for a weekend getaway.
For Her Holiday
There are so many things on the market today that I wanted to include, but I narrowed it down to some of my top items!
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Moisturizing Body Lotion – a must-have in my bathroom!
- Nordstrom spanx faux leather leggings – every gal needs these!
- CozyChic® Unisex Robe – perfect to cozy up in with a book by the fire.
- Laguna Chelsea Boot – did someone say the perfect chunky boot?
- Santal 33 Eau de Parfum – if I could bathe in this, I would.
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau Parfum Spray – a true classic. If I’m going to a big meeting or important dinner, I’m sure to wear this.
- MAC Times Nine Eyeshadow Palette – all the staple colors.
- Adidas Swift Run Sneaker – fashionable and comfortable.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk On the Go Eye & Lip Set – great set that is sure to be loved.
- Lululemon Align Leggings – the only leggings you’ll catch me in.
- Lululemon Side Bag – perfect for on the go. I didn’t realize how much I’d use this before I got it.
For Him Holiday
No need to wait until last minute to figure out what to the guy in your life or best frined this year!
- Acqua di Giò pour Homme Eau de Toilette Fragrance – timeless fragrance that smells SO good.
- Calvin Klein Steel Micro 3-Pack Boxer Briefs (not pictured above) – We all love a comfy pair of undergarments.
- Bombas socks – seriously just trust me. They’ll never wear non-Bomba socks again.
- Jack Black – Jack and Carry Set – perfect for someone who travels a lot.
- Patagonia Better Sweater® Quarter Zip Pullover – super comfortable and good looking.
- Chanel Bleu De Chanel Eau De Toilette Spray – another fan favorite.
- Ponto Performance Crew Pullover – great everyday pullover.
- Ugg – Ascot Slipper – my husband has worn his pair for years. You can’t go wrong with them.
- Lululemon ABC Jogger Warpstreme – super comfortable and look high class!
His, Her, & Home Holiday
Want even more ideas? Look no further!
- 2021 Apple 12.9-inch iPad Pro – Ipads are so versatile. From keeping a grocery list to replying to emails, you can use them for just about everything!
- Fire HD 10 Plus tablet for reading with Kindle – I read on this every single night to fall asleep.
- Nordstrom In the Wild Throw Blanket – super soft and cozy blanket that looks good on your couch, bed, or chair!
- Nordstrom Porcelain Essential Oil Diffuser – no matter what mood you’re in, you can find an oil to enhance it.
- Hatch Reading Light, Sound Machine & Sunrise Alarm Clock – this is awesome for setting the mood when you are winding down at night or using as an alarm in the morning.
- Always Pan Set – my favorite pan. If you know a cook in your life, they will love it. Great gift!
- Nordstrom Baies/Berries Room Spray – want to instantly elevate the vibe in your room? This will do it!
- Nordstrom Wine Chiller – enough said.
- Glitz Signature Jar Candle – fill your space with a pretty candle and amazing smell.
- Smart Garden 3 Self Watering Indoor Garden – for all your green thumbs, this will be a hit!
- Mirror home gym – whether you only want to work out from home or want an alternative to going to the gym on days when you’re too busy, the Mirror is awesome.
- iRobot Roomba i6 – this is perfect for cleaning up the in between all the times you vacuum. Some say you never have to vacuum again – you can get close, but I sitll like to vacuum at times!
Co-Worker Gifts Under $30
Let’s be honest, when you are looking for a gift for a co-worker you likely don’t want to spend an arm and a leg, but you also want to get them something that they’ll actually like AND use. These will do all of that!
- Thoughtful Pop-Open Cards – super fun and everyone can use a pick-me-up at times, right?
- Laptop Desk – perfect for when you work from bed.. come on, we all do it from time to time, right?! 🙂
- Laptop Stand.- I have this and love it!
- Stackable Lunch Container – do you know a co-worker who brings their lunch to work? If so, check this out. It’s a 54 oz salad bowl to go – fits up to 4 cups of healthy fruits and vegetables
- 7 Port USB Hub – time to get organized!
- After Work/Before Work – too funny (and true) not to share.
- Diffuser with Oils – This is a heck of a deal right now. It’s only $30 for the diffuser and oil set. Even if your co-worker already has a diffuser, you can’t go wrong adding another to the collection.
I hope you found this list helpful!
Have any other gift recommendations?
Let me know in the comments below.